Buy nitrile gloves
Nitrile is a hypoallergenic material, which means that allergic reactions to the material are rare. This makes nitrile particularly useful for making medical gloves, as there is much less need to check for allergies. One of the main advantages of nitrile over other materials is its puncture and chemical resistance. Although it is permeable, it is more durable than vinyl and latex, making it an ideal material for handling surgical equipment and handling corrosive chemicals.
The advantages of nitrile gloves: nitrile is made from an allergy-safe material that feels like latex, but is much stronger. Available in different sizes and colors for every target group.
The term Nitrile is not yet well known and these gloves are also often referred to as plastic gloves, rubber gloves, powder-free nitrile gloves or nitrile gloves. Black nitrile gloves or disposable black gloves are widely used in the food industry.
Features of nitrile gloves include:
- Nitrile gloves are latex-free, which is great for people with a latex allergy.
- In addition, they are also very puncture-resistant and resistant to many chemicals, making them suitable for use in many different industries. Think of the food industry, dentists, chiropodists, beauticians, hairdressers, electronics industry, etc.
- They have a high sensitivity so are very suitable for precise work.
- They have a good fit and are comfortable, which is why they are good to wear for a long time.
- They are indispensable for high-risk work with infectious material.
- Resistant to many types of chemicals, they are widely used with our cleaning alcohol the isopropyl alcohol 99.9%.
Why buy nitrile gloves and not latex gloves?
Latex gloves used to be the most commonly used gloves, but because many people developed a latex allergy with regular use, an alternative was sought and nitrile gloves were developed. These are made of synthetic rubber that is even more elastic and stronger than latex. This is also the reason that the nitrile gloves are powder-free, because the powder on latex gloves makes them easier to put on. Nitrile gloves also last longer and of course they are latex free.
Size nitrile gloves
Nitrile gloves come in different sizes. The sizes are described differently per brand. Nitrile gloves extra small (XS), small (S), medium (M), large (L) and extra large (XL).
Whether the size is indicated as with regular gloves in 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11. Where 6 equals XS and 11 equals XL.
If you are unsure which size you need? Then use the table below:
Color nitrile gloves
Our nitrile gloves are available in many different colours: Pink, Violet, Blue, White, Green, Lilac, Purple and Black.
Which color gloves are the most appropriate is determined by personal or industry preference. The color can be part of a company's marketing plan or livery.
Color coding for specific sizes or tasks is often used, so that the wrong glove is not accidentally used.
Black nitrile gloves However, often deliberately chosen for important reasons.
- For example, law enforcement agencies tend to wear black nitrile gloves in emergencies to distinguish themselves from medical workers.
- Hazardous or suspected substances are may be easier to spot if you wear black gloves. Mail handlers and mail carriers wear black gloves to identify hazardous powders and materials.
- Auto professionals and tattoo artists give the prefer black colored nitrile gloves to mask stains and maintain a professional appearance for customers. Blood, oil, grease and other stains are less noticeable on a darker glove.
- In professional kitchens, food stores and restaurants often use black gloves for a professional and clean appearance to the customer.
Price nitrile gloves
Nitrile is a type of synthetic copolymer formed when acrylonitrile and butadiene are combined. When nitrile gloves were first produced in the 1990s, this combination process made them very expensive compared to other materials. This process is now more cost-effective due to technology, bringing nitrile and latex gloves much closer in price.
Nitrile gloves black extra strong
If you are looking for strong nitrile gloves, we recommend grippaz gloves on. These gloves are packed per 50 pieces in a box and have a fish scale structure. This structure ensures a very good grip during work. The grip is also good when working with oil or water. The gloves can also be worn on both sides.
What do I pay in shipping costs and what are the delivery times?
Shipping costs €6.95 and is Free from €150.- Ordered before 22:00 is shipped the same day on working days* *If you have placed an order with items with a longer delivery time, we will not ship the order until it is complete.
What is the warranty period and what quality can I expect?
We supply only A-quality products. The legal warranty period is 6 months. If a product is not to your satisfaction, returning it is easy at Degros. We are affiliated with Webshop Keurmerk, which makes shopping at Degros safe and reliable.