Buy hypodermic needles?
Use disposable needles (single-use needles) for injecting and aspirating injection fluids. An injection needle consists of a hollow metal needle mounted on a plastic luer lock cone. The color of the cone depends on the diameter of the needle. This says nothing about the length of the needle.
The diameter of the needle is also expressed in Gauge (G).
- 20G = 0.9mm
- 22G = 0.7mm
- 23G = 0.6mm
- 25G = 0.5mm
- 26G = 0.45mm
We sell BD injection needles and Romed injection-needles.
Which kind of Hypodermic Needles to use for what?
The smaller the injection needle, the easier it is to inject and it is also less painful. There are 5 ways to inject.
- Means that the liquid is injected directly into the skin.
- Suitable for intradermal use are the injection needles 26G - 28G
- Means that the liquid is injected directly into the muscle.
- Suitable for intramuscular use are the injection needles 26G - 30G
- Means that the liquid is injected directly into subcutaneous tissue.
- Suitable for subcutaneous injection needles are 19G - 27G
Injection needles are used to inject medicines into the skin. This is often used for skin tests and skin treatments.
Injection needles are used to inject drugs or local anesthetics into the spinal cord. This is often used for pain relief during spinal cord surgery or chronic back pain.
What length of the injection needle?
The length of needles range from 3/8 inch to 3-1/2 inch. Usually it can be assumed that the length of the needle is related to the depth of the injection. The deeper the injection, the longer the needle.
Intradermal length of the needle
- Require a needle length of 3/8 to 3/4 inch.
Intramuscular length of the needle
- Require a needle length of 7/8 to 1-1/2 inch.
Subcutaneouslength of the needle
- Require a needle length of 1/2 to 5/8 inch.
What do I pay in shipping costs and what are the delivery times?
Shipping costs €6.95 and is Free from €150.- Ordered before 22:00 is shipped the same day on working days* *If you have placed an order with items with a longer delivery time, we will not ship the order until it is complete.
What is the warranty period and what quality can I expect?
We supply only A-quality products. The legal warranty period is 6 months. If a product is not to your satisfaction, returning it is easy at Degros. We are affiliated with Webshop Keurmerk, which makes shopping at Degros safe and reliable.